4.09.2010

Life is a bowl of Cherries - Etsy Inspired Challenge #83

Did you ever have a dollhouse when you were little? Our featured Etsy shop this week makes me wish I had a little dollhouse now! :) The Mouse Market is filled with some of the cutest, most colorful and realistic dollhouse miniatures I think I have ever seen! The Mouse Market specializes in adorable food items, flowers, and cute jewelry. I was inspired by the overall feel of the whole shop (it makes me want to have a picnic) and these pieces too.



See, I told you they were super cute! I stuck with the food theme and pretty pink color from the inspiration pieces. I was lucky enough to get to play with the new kit from Caffinated Cropper - 'With a Cherry On Top'. Everything on my card (except for the white cardstock) is from the kit. I will have more fun projects to share with you all next week using this fabulous kit!

Our sponsor this week, Paper Maniac, is offering up a fantastic prize for one lucky winner who plays along in the challenge. Imagine 3 great paper pads, some stamps, rub ons, and more! Check out the Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog for all the details and a picture of the goodies too!

And if you would like to purchase some things from The Mouse Market, they are offering 15% off your purchase (not including shipping) now through April 30, 2010, when you enter the code HUGAMOUSE in the message to seller box on the Etsy order screen. The discount amount will be refunded via Paypal.

Okay...are you ready to play now?! Visit The Mouse Market and find an item that inspires you. Create your own project based off that inspiration and link it up to the Etsy Inspired Blog by Friday, April 16th at noon PST.

And pay a visit to these lovely ladies today to see what inspired them!
Have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments:

de said...

I love your card! That kit is perfect for this shop! I didn't even think about using it early! Amazing girl!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love the items you used for your inspiration. I just love minatures and I know it is going to be hard to pick one.

Ashley Newell said...

Love your card Kerry! Those are my favorite papers in the kit! Very pretty!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is tooo cute--great card! LOVE the DPs...and thanks for the inspiration with my Caffinated Cropper kit--can't wait to play with it!! TFS:)

Kim Wilson said...

This is adorable! Thank you for the comment, the store was great for inspiration so I had no problem coming up with ideas :) I love all the pretty colors and textures in there!

Christi said...

This card is so darn cute!! smiles...

jimlynn said...

Just simply a precious card! So pretty.

Sande said...

Kerry

Your card is sweet...and your post made me wish I still was in the Dollhouse business. I really miss it..thanks for the link, her shoppe is adorable.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this so sweet!!I just ordered this kit and cannot wait to get after seeing your awesome card!!!

Cindy Lee said...

WOW! This is really CUTE! I love it!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super duper sweet, Kerry!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What fun patterned papers. A very cheery card.

Amy said...

This is adorable Kerry!! Love this card, and thanks so much for using the kit for your ETSY Hop!