4.14.2010

Happy Birthday!

This week I'm working on some Design Team projects for my LSS, Lasting Memories. I am using the colorful and glittery Studio Basics Birthday line from Creative Imaginations to create a double page layout but I took a moment today to use some of the papers to create a fun (and simple) birthday card.

Using the sketch from Card Patterns, here is what I came up with:


Aren't these papers fun?! I love all the glitter on these papers and those great cupcakes!

Okay, off to work on my layout...have a nice evening!

6 comments:

owlsomegifts said...

That is super cute!

StampinCathy said...

What a fun card.

de said...

Very fun! Bright and colorful! Love it!

Tracey said...

So fun and colourful!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

whoistracy said...

This is so bright and fun! I love those cupcakes.

dstandard said...

What a fun card ! Love bright colors! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!