4.15.2010

Happy Thursday!

Hello all! I have been a busy bee this week...just have a need to let out some creative energy I guess! :) I have two more cards to share with you all today. First up is a card I created for a new challenge hosted by Jenny over at her blog, wee memories. I was totally inspired by the inspiration board she put together and the theme 'April showers'. Click HERE to see the challenge details...there is still one more day to play!


I am totally in love with how this card turned out...thanks for the inspiration Jenny! :) I thought this would be a great card to help cheer someone up and let them know you are there for them during a difficult time.

Next up is a card I created for the Get Sketchy challenge. I had fun playing with some new Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety goodies...although I do still need to work on my sewing skills a bit. :)


Hope you are having a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

both cards are adorable!

StampinCathy said...

Both cards are so pretty and love your take on the challenges.

Jenny said...

These are oh so cute and sweet!!! LOVE EM!! especially the first one ;)

Im so glad I could inspire you and thanks so much for playing!!!! :D

I hope you will play the next one!!