4.18.2010

It's gonna be a Bright, Sunshiny Day!!!

This morning I woke up to beautiful sunshine streaming through the windows...I love a nice spring day!

So I thought I would share a little sunshine with you all too! Here's a treasury that I created last night:

I just love the warmth and happy feel of this treasury! Click HERE to see the treasury up close and discover the great shops that sell these items.

Now, for those of you who don't know...Etsy has just released a new treasury called treasury east. If you have never been able to get a main treasury, then treasury east is for you. Treasury east allows anyone to create a treasury at any time and the treasury never expires. Now it is currently in the beginning stages and many people think that there should be limits, expiration dates, etc., which I completely agree with because otherwise there eventually will be thousands of treasury easts and really who is going to bother to even look through them? But for now you can enjoy creating your own treasury anytime you like...check it out here. If you still want to try to snag a main treasury because you think that's part of the fun, now is also a good time to do that because fewer people are waiting around for it. Click here to see my tips for getting a main treasury. (Just a note: I think the main treasury is still currently getting more views/exposure since the treasury link from the front page goes to it)

The other day I did try out Treasury East and created a fun rainy day collection...I guess I am inspired by weather lately! :)

Click HERE to see this treasury up close along with links to the shops.

Okay...I hope you all have a wonderful day! I am going to enjoy some outside time with my boys, run a few errands, and finish up my design team projects!

2 comments:

de said...

Love your bright shiny day! Thanks for sharing! Off to check it out up close and personal!

StampinCathy said...

Love all these goodies and the bright and cheery colors. Thanks for always thinking of us.