4.02.2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge #82

Happy Saturday! It's time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge!

Well this week's featured shop really got me inspired because I actually have two cards to share with you all today! :) Until It Ends Studios offers a variety of handmade creations, from Pacman magnets and Kawaii mushroom bracelets to beautiful glass pendants. I am very proud of my first card which was inspired by the cute rainbow Kawaii mushroom charm bracelet.



I just love rainbows...so colorful and happy! I was in the Spring mood because of BoBunny's spring card challenge (which I am entering this card into) so I thought BoBunny's fun and colorful double dot papers would be perfect for my card. Doesn't it make you smile?! :)

Since I created a little scene and pieced together that rainbow, I'm also entering this card into the Moxie Fab World challenge.

I also used some great products that were given to me from our fabulous sponsor this week, My Favorite Things. Some of the buttons, the little Glittered Garnish in the middle of the flower, the yellow ribbon, and the sentiment are all from MFT. I have to say that I am pretty proud of my sunshine! I will definitely be creating more ribbon suns or flowers in the future!

Okay, next up is a fun little owl card I created using MFT's Thinking Of Hoo stamp set which I think goes perfectly with My Mind's Eye new Quite Contrary Little Boy Blue collection!
I was inspired by this more earthy, neutral colored Kawaii mushroom bracelet. Here's what I came up with:



I thought this would be a cute card to give to someone who is adding another little one to their family.

Okay...now I know you all want to play along for your chance at some fabulous MFT goodies! So head on over to Until It Ends Studios and find an item that inspires you. Create an amazing project of your own and link it up to the Etsy Inspired Blog by Friday, April 9th at noon.

Please take a moment to visit the rest of the team too!
Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Easter!


10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Your cards are amaZING! I just love the fun rainbow card with all the buttons and the owls are so cute. Thanks for this inspiration.

de said...

Kerry these are AMAZING! I really love your ribbon sunshine. I need to try that! Both cards are so cute! I do love the cheeriness of the first one. The DP on the second rocks! Those little owls are so cute and what a perfect new baby card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

ACK--you are too clever and creative! LOVE these cards! Both are beautiful--love your "brown" owl!! Great job!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Both of your cards are just adorable, Kerry! Love em! :)

Lisa - papergrace said...

Oh my goodness! Your rainbow card is just so happy! I love this! How funny I made a ribbon flower today, too. :)

And the owl card is just delightful. Love seeing the blues & browns together on this card. Really sweet.

~Lori Roop said...

Both cards are simply adorable! I love the bright happy colors of the first card and the cute owl family in the second one.

wendyp said...

Wow!!! These are adorable!!! Love that rainbow that you created!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Hi Kerry! Thanks for leaving me some lovely!! I love your cards especially the rainbow card! It's fun and bright!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kerry! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Heather Innusa said...

What beautiful cards!!!! You are so talented!!