4.16.2010

Happy, happy, happy birthday! - 2S4Y challenge card

Yeah it's Friday! And it is a beautiful day here in Washington! I already spent some time outside with my youngest son this morning, got some things ready for a garage sale, and even had a chance to do some crafting during his unexpected nap this afternoon...all that fresh air must have worn him out! :)

When I saw that 2 Sketches 4 You was having a Design Team call, I knew I had to make time to play along in the challenge this week. So I got out more of my new Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety goodies and came up with this fun card:


Isn't that tomato just too cute?! I stuck it on top of a great red felt flower from Creative Cafe to give it that extra punch.

You still have until tomorrow to play along in this challenge...check out the details HERE.

I'll be back tomorrow for the Etsy Inspired Challenge!


5 comments:

cnelson said...

this is just as cute as can be!! LOVE it!

StampinCathy said...

This is one adorable birthday card.

Monika Reeck said...

Cute card....lovely PP with flower....and love that birthday sentiment...is that a Stamp Kerry...

I am joining too 2Sketch4U challenge would you mind to see my Blog...many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable card! Cute tomato! :)

Unknown said...

love the felt embellishment!
Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan