4.11.2010

Let's have a picnic!

Yesterday I was so inspired by the Etsy Inspired shop, The Mouse Market, and the little cherry card that I created, that when I got a chance to make a treasury on Etsy I filled it with some fun picnic items. Care to join me for this lovely picnic?! :)

This treasury just makes me smile...bright colors, fresh fruit, and gingham too...now I just need a beautiful summer day! :) Click HERE to see this treasury in full view along with the links to the fabulous shops that sell these items. I am absolutely in love with that sweet yellow berry bowl and I thought those cherry earrings were so unique and pretty. Which item screams picnic most to you?

Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday! I am hoping to do some major purging of the house today in order to get things ready to sell in our upcoming neighborhood garage sale...wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

All the items are just sweeeeet!

Unknown said...

Great group of things that reminder me of summer. Love it :D

Jess

de said...

You need to teach me the trick to creating treasury's. I never can, and you always do?! This one, like the others, are amazing and fun!