4.06.2009

Total Cuteness!

Good morning all! It looks like it is going to be a gorgeous day here in Washington...YEAH! We had a nice weekend too - playing outside, doing some Spring cleaning, and I got a few projects done. One of which was another scrapbook page! Thanks to Jennifer I am really seeing some progress in my scrapbooking projects. My youngest son is 16 months and I am working on a first year album (size 8x8) for him. Here is the page I created yesterday using Jennifer's CAS scrapbook sketch #3.

Now isn't he just the cutest reindeer you've ever seen?! (Of course I may be a little biased!) This week Jennifer also challenged us to use stamping on our layout...no problem! I used stamps from the Amazing Me set and spelled Total with the Just my Type alphabet. I created the reindeer myself and flocked the antlers and nose so it would be soft and fuzzy just like my son's hat. Here is a close up of the title and journaling (you can click on it for a larger view). Hope you have a great start to your week today!



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just priceless.

Jennifer Buck said...

This is sooooo stinkin CUTE! Kerry! I LOVE this! How adorable! That reindeer is just adorable and what a little CUTIE! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing! :) Hugs & :)

Ashley Newell said...

So darn cute Kerry! I love those pictures, they are DARLING!

Elizabeth said...

Awwwwwe, so cute! Your son is so adorable! Love the layout too and the reindeer!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry,

this scrap book page is totally adorable!! I really love the pictures so so so cute!!! I am so enjoying your scrap book pages!!

Heather

Mary G. said...

Oh, my goodness, now, isn't that just the cutest?!?! Great page- beautiful baby!!!