4.14.2009

Monochromatic CAS

Happy Wednesday! Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you all. I combined the SCS CAS challenge (monochromatic) and this week's Cupcake Craft Challenge (one layer + base & embellishments). Here is what I came up with:


The thing I love the most about CAS cards is that they come together so quickly which leaves me time to create more! :) I decided to make six of these little cards so I would have a cute notecard set. The cardstock is SU Lavender Lace and the stamp is from Unity's Flirty Flowers set.

Thanks for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with another card that includes a small surprise for the recipient!


8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WoW this is just breath taking! I just love the colors and your take on combining the challenge. Thanks for this inspiration and sweet eye candy.

Stephanie said...

Kerry,
What an excellent job combining the challenges, your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!
~Stephanie

Amy said...

Very Cute Kerry! Love the buttons!

de said...

Kerry, this is such a great card! I am really loving the CAS style. I may case this later! ;-)

Caryn said...

Love the button detail - great idea. Thanks for joining in at Cupcake Crafts - hope you'll be back next week!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Liza said...

Great card, I love the colours and the buttons. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used and the buttons are fab. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ida / Little said...

Love the card! The buttons are fab!! Thanks for playing at CCC :)

Ida