4.18.2009

B is for Baby

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! We have been having some nice weather and family time. Some of you may remember THIS card that I shared two weeks ago. Well, I thought it was so cute that it needed a matching bag to go with it. Here is the bag I created this week:


I really love this paper by Three Bugs in a Rug...in fact I think I need to go get some more of it since I originally purchased it for my son's baby book! :)

Thanks for visiting today! I have been busy creating this weekend so keep checking back to see what I've been up to!

4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Kerry! I really love the bag with a matching card! Too adorable!

StampinCathy said...

Love the card and matching bag. Great colors and so inspiring.

Heather Schlatter said...

Aww Kerry these go so well together!!! I really love that ribbon and I wish I was better at packaging!!!

Heather

Linsey R said...

Way cute!!! Love the coordinating bag! Such a sweet giftset and I think you should get more of this, it's so adorable for any little boy! tfs! hugs