4.18.2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge # 32

Are you looking for some inspiration? Interested in winning an adorable necklace? Then this week's Etsy Inspired challenge is for you! :) Angel Face Designs has beautifully hand stamped sterling silver necklaces with some of the sweetest sayings.

I was inspired by this piece...



For my card I incorporated the circle and cross elements and added a few touches of silver. I also used a verse about faith from my Unity Something Within set (which the cross is also a part of). Here is what I came up with:

I stamped the background with a Unity stamp that I received free with an order one time and I don't know the name of it (I think it is a discontinued stamp). The ribbon around the edge of the card is some trim I picked up at Joann's awhile back. Thanks for stopping by to see my Etsy Inspired project! Be sure to visit the rest of the fabulous DT!
And if you have never participated in an Etsy Inspired challenge before make sure to click HERE for all the details. We always love to see you in our Papercraft Planet group too, so if you get a chance come by to introduce yourself and show off your EtsyInspired creation!

Also, Heather from Angel Face Designs is generously offering ALL of you free shipping if you write Etsy Inpsired in the notes to seller box! How great is that?! Enjoy your day!


10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous Kerry!!! love how this piece inspired you, love the circle shape!!!

Jacquel said...

Totally cute card Kerry and love the round shape! tfs!!!

StampinCathy said...

Kerry,
Another fabulous and creative card.

de said...

Wow Kerry, this card is beautiful! I love the round card and all the details!

Ashley Newell said...

Kerry! This is GORGEOUS! I love that background stamp, very pretty! And that ribbon is absolutely perfect! Good job girlie!

Kristen Carll said...

Kerry this is beautiful!! :) You did an awesome job hun!

Scrapacat said...

The stamp is currently available. It's part of Unity's Something Within set (UK-319A). This is a beautiful card! I love round cards, and I especially love how you applied the ribbon. Terrific in every way!
~ky

Tiff said...

I LOVE your circle card!!!!! I just think it's perfect :) How did you make the ribbon do that? I thought it was a large prima until I read your post!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry,

I think this is one of my favorites of yours!!! You did a wonderful job on this inspiration piece!!! I love it it is perfect!!!

Heather

CarlaKH said...

sooo cute. i chose that necklace too but havent created anything yet. love the verse too.