4.21.2009

School Mini Album

Well, I have been working on a few mini albums this past week and thought I would share one of my favorites with you today. This album came together pretty quickly. I used a cute orange scalloped mini album by Creative Imaginations and Pebbles Inc. School Days creative pad.


Don't you think this will be a great little album to capture some cute moments from a child's preschool or Kindergarten year?! You could even get a little sample of the child's writing on the lined paper.

Thanks for visiting today! I hope your week is off to a good start! I will be back in a day or two to share another mini album...just need to finish up a few details first! :)

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I love this album. I just love the clean and simple layouts. You are one creative and talented stamper. Thanks for the inspiration.

Ann said...

Such a cute album--perfect for a little one's first year of school. Great colors and patterns throughout.

Linsey R said...

Oh my goodness, Kerry, this school mini-album gets an A+++++!!!! I love the scalloped shape of the album itself and how you coordinated each 2 pg. spread is absolutely adorable! Tons of fun and I'm super inspired!! TFS, can't wait to see your next one soon! Enjoy what's left of the good weather, hehe..looks like it's going bye bye again :) hugs

Ginny said...

love love LOVE this album, so bright and cheery

the bag and card in the last post are soooo cute too, you're on a roll ;0)

Lesly said...

This is really cute. What a great idea. Thank you for sharing.

Audrey said...

A beautiful album! Love the colors and the scalloped edges!

Anonymous said...

HOW cute is THIS!! I love it!!

Spyder said...

Love this little album, the colours are perfect, great little gift for someone!!
((Lyn))