4.23.2009

Spring is Here!

Well, Spring has finally arrived here in the Pacific Northwest! We had some beautiful weather over the weekend and although today is a little overcast I think we are at least finished with snow! :) So, I thought today would be the perfect day to share a Spring Album that I have been working on. My LSS had a mini album class using a Maya Road 6 x 6 album and Bella Blvd. paper/stickers. I completely copied the cover but the inside pages are all me. Here is the adorable cover...I love the tulle wrapped around the binding...very fun and frilly!






There are two other pages but I still need to add a little something to them. I thought it would be good to leave some pages open to allow the recipient the freedom to decide what size/how many pictures they want to put on a page or if they want to add some journaling.

I hope you are having a lovely Spring day! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just so creative and inspiring. I just love the colors and each page layout.

Jenn said...

This is so fun and SPRINGY! You did a fantastic job, love all the colors.

CarlaKH said...

wow that is sooo cute...great job!

Ann said...

So fun and bright--love this!