7.21.2009

Woohoo! Exciting News!

Hello everyone! Have you ever seen the voter posts on Etsy's blog? Well I have been nominated to be in the Voter this week as one of Etsy's fresh shops! How exciting is that?!

I am bouncing off the walls over here! :) I was a little surprised by the item they chose to put in the voter, my travel mini album set, as I am not sure it is the best representation of my shop but it is a great summer item and hopefully people will take a peek at my whole shop before voting.

I would really love all your support! Just click HERE to vote! And look for my travel mini album set! :) It would be so amazing if I was chosen as the freshest shop! And even if I'm not...this is still wonderful exposure for my shop!

Here is my travel mini album set...perfect for taking along on a trip to help capture your memories along the way! A special wallet type case holds the mini album along with a little paper pad for you to jot down special thoughts or memories about your trip. Also there are several pockets for you to keep little mementos from your trip.



I hope you all are having a wonderful day already too!

8 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

YAY Kerry! You rock!

StampinCathy said...

You must be on cloud stampin 9!!
Kerry I just love this travel set and I voted for you. Good Luck!

de said...

Hey Kerry! Very kewl girl! I will have to go check it out! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being nominated! it must be so exciting!

http://snowbelljewelry.blogspot.com

Vic at Blossom and Snowflakes said...

I love the travel album, it's gorgeous!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

love the Picasso quote and congrats on the voter item!

Audrey said...

I voted!! Lucky you to be on the list.

Lady Steel said...

Hail Kerry!
Great info. I voted for you to win, congrats.
Lady Steel
88Links.etsy.com