7.27.2009

Top Three Tuesday!

Hi all! I am excited to announce my new weekly blog feature...Top 3 Tuesday. Since opening my Etsy shop I have become more active in the Etsy community and I find myself discovering new items/shops almost every day that are absolutely amazing. I thought you all might enjoy discovering some new shops too! :) So, starting today I will be featuring either 3 items or 3 Etsy shops every Tuesday that are at the top of my list for the week.

This week I fell completely in love with this first necklace which inspired my jewelry theme for this week's top three.

Isn't this absolutely gorgeous?! I must have looked at this Turquoise Madeleine Necklace by Madrin Designs at least 20 times this weekend. I soooo wanted to buy it...she was even have a special deal over the weekend. The only thing that (barely) stopped me from buying it is that I actually pretty much never wear jewelry. But every time I look at this necklace I think, 'Maybe if I had this piece I would wear it all the time!' It is definitely my color and style.


Next up is this beautiful cuff by Truly Enchanted Jewelry. First of all can I just say what a great shop name! :) And this cuff is from her RAIN collection which I just love...maybe being a born and raised Washingtonian has something to do with it or maybe it is just the absolute delicate beauty of this piece that puts it at the top of my list!

Last but certainly not least is this fun and funky Tree bottle cap pendant by Somewhat Hip. While I don't know if I am 'hip' enough for this pendant, the colors and tree image totally speak to me plus I love the fact that it is a recycled bottlecap. Somewhat Hip has some great designs...I included THIS pendant in a treasury I created recently and I thought THIS one was super fun too.

I hope you all have enjoyed my first Top 3! I'd love to hear which one you like best or any particular themes or items you would like to see for an upcoming Top 3 Tuesday.

Enjoy your day! I am going to be working on a custom order today as well as some Design Team work for my local scrapbook store. I'll post again later this week!

4 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

I love the cuff. I'm completely awed by artists who can work metal like that. Maybe someday I'll learn that skill...sigh...

StampinCathy said...

Kerry what wonderful finds and I just love them all. Thanks so much for thinking of us in blogland.

Gwen said...

Congrats on making the top 20!! I love the bottle cap pendant...haven't gone to look at the shops yet but wanted to stop by to let you know I am passing on an award to you. I really enjoy your blog and your designs!!
Check it out here:
http://windchimesandlilacs.blogspot.com/2009/07/honest-scrap-award.html
God bless, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Very cool post! CONGRATS!