7.14.2009

As one door closes, another one opens...

This is my last month as a Design Team member for Deanne Burton's sketch blog Just My Sketches. I have greatly enjoyed creating cards using her sketches and being a part of her team. Here is my card based off of her July sketch.

I gave this card to my hubby for Father's Day. I really love all the blues in this card and how the bamboo stamp compliments the patterned paper.

Now as the title suggests, new doors are opening for me and I am so excited to share with you all that I am now a Design Team member for my local scrapbook store, Lasting Memories! I am so excited and honored to be a part of their team! I have committed to at least a year on the team so you will be seeing many more layouts, altered projects, and fun mini albums from me in the upcoming year! Thank you to all of you for your kind words and support as I was going through the submission and interview process!

If you are looking for some fun do it yourself projects for yourself or your kids this summer, you should check out THIS blog post by Amy at Sew Artsy. Amy is featuring my card making kit for kids along with 11 other fun diy kits she discovered on Etsy. You can also check out her cute shop HERE.

AND, I have been Indie Spotted again! My baby boy gift set is one of the latest finds on Indie Spotting today! :) What a great way to start the day!

I am off to my boot camp workout this morning...wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Good luck Kerry :)

Have the best Day ever and make some happy memories!
Jewelles
http://jewelles.etsy.com/

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Kerry! Can't wait to see all your creative and inspiring projects. I know I'll have to try some of them. Love your card and the colors with the bamboo is awesome.

de said...

Wow lady! What an EXCITING DAY! You so deserve it! YEA YOU! And why didn't I know about IndieSpotting before?! Kewl! And how great to be featured!!!!