7.06.2009

Feeling the Love!

When I checked my Etsy shop just now, I found out that two fellow Etsians have featured my shop/items on their sites today...I am so honored!

Kerianne from CraftedByDesign.etsy.com has featured my shop on her blog with pictures of several of my items. You can check it out HERE.

And Timothy from TimothyAdamDesigns.etsy.com chose my Button Tree Cards to be part of his Etsy Top 10. You can check it out HERE along with his other 9 picks for today.

And for those of you who visit me to see my work, here is a card for you to enjoy! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the etsy community!!! They're like those neighbors that drop by with dinner when you're first moving in!

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow Kerry that is totally awesome!!! Yea YOu!!!!! I love this card above you did a great job on this!!!

I bet you are on cloud 9 now!!!

Heather

Bonita Rose said...

love the colors.. this is beautiful!