7.27.2009

Happy Monday and a little WooHoo!

I hope everyone is having a good start to their week! I woke up this morning to find that my Etsy shop received enough votes to put me in the top 20 of the fresh, new shops which means I am now featured in the Member's Choice Gift Guide! Woohoo! Last night my travel mini album set sold so now this gift bag is the one that is featured in the gift guide.

The stamp is from Unity, paper and ribbon are Stampin' Up and the buttons are Creative Cafe. I just love this blue color!

Thank you to everyone who voted for my shop, it is greatly appreciated!!! I'll be back tomorrow!

4 comments:

de said...

YEA YOU! That is so kewl! You deserve it!

Ashley Newell said...

YAY Kerry! Awesome job! You deserve it!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! How exciting to be in the top 20 and just opened you shop. You so deserve it.

Linda B said...

Congrats!

Linda B