7.12.2009

Scrapbooking Embellishments

I am working on creating some more scrapbooking embellishments for my Etsy shop and thought I would share two of them with you today.

First up is an adorable cupcake embellishment...perfect for birthday layouts or these could even be used to make gift tags and cards as well. I just love the coarse glitter from Martha Stewart...I really think it makes this cupcake shine! :)


Next is a tag that could be used for journaling or just as an accent to a layout.

Can you tell I was in a polka dot kind of mood this weekend! :) And, of course all of the stamps I used are from Unity! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Adorable!!

StampinCathy said...

The tags are just perfect. Another creative and inspiring project idea.

de said...

Love these! What a great idea to sell something like this for scrapbooks!

Tiff said...

What an awesome idea! Great job!

Katy said...

fun polka dots! And love the sparkly cupcake! I left an award for you on my blog.