7.03.2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #43

Hello all! Time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge and if you haven't already heard...this week Mandy from Limelight Papercrafts is our sponsor and will be giving the winner a great prize (check out Ashley's blog for the details)!

Limelight Papercrafts also has a fabulous sale going on this weekend so if you have been wanting to get some new crafting goodies, now is the time to stock up! Especially if you are in the market for any of these items:
-10% off all ribbon
-20% off all Basic Grey glazed brads and buttons
-30% off all Pink Cat Studio stamp sets!

And to sweeten the deal, all orders $50 or more will receive a Glitz Design Roller Doodle roller stamper for FREE!

Now, onto the challenge! This week's featured Etsy shop is beyond beautiful! Whichgoose has gorgeous nature-inspired crowns that make me wish I could have my wedding all over again just so I could wear one! :) I would choose one of these:


However, my project this week was inspired by her beautiful butterfly crown.



I created a gift bag this week...using a natural kraft bag, a few butterflies and I was inspired by the pretty teal blue ribbon that comes attached to the butterfly crown too.


I think this bag is missing something...maybe a little gift tag or a sentiment? Anyway, thank you for coming to visit today...I hope you are inspired to create a project of your own!

Remember you can create just about any type of project you like as long as it was inspired by something in this shop...see Ashley's blog for extra details!

Make sure to check out the rest of the team:
Happy 4th of July!!!

12 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your bag is so cute.
Happy 4th!

Tiff said...

You're our clean and simple gal!!! I think the bag looks darling! Don't change a thing :)

Jacquel said...

I love your bag Kerry & those butterflies! nicely done...I wouldn't change a thing!!!

de said...

I love this idea! Very pretty! Maybe it's missing a gift inside for me?! He he. Love it! Enjoy your Fourth of July!

Kristen Carll said...

ooo Beautiful Kerry!!! :) I love it!!! Happy 4th hun!

Jacqueline said...

Sooo cute!! Perfect colors!! Great work!

Two Happy Stampers said...

What a cute bag... great job!

Julia said...

I love it! you are so clever. happy 4th darlin

My Blogs
Jewelles
http://dearmissjulia.blogspot.com/
Break time with Julia
http://allrecipes.com/Cook/JuliaFerry/Blog.aspx

Have the best Day ever and make some happy memories!
Jewelles

Ann said...

Super cute creation, Kerry! Hoping to play along with you all this week...

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute bag Kerry! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Super cute bag!!!!! What a great idea.

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry your bag turned out really great!!! I love the colors and those butterflys are perfect for last weeks shop!!!

Heather