7.11.2009

Gratitude

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of you who visit me here on my blog. I enjoy sharing my work and a little bit about myself/my life with you all and appreciate all the sweet comments you leave for me! :)

I had some productive crafting time this weekend. I finished a mini album, made a few cards, and created some fun scrapbooking embellishments too! Here is one of the cards I made using Unity's gratitude=joy set and some American Crafts ribbon/flower embellishment.

The bird embellishment totally inspired the colors in this card and I absolutely love the combination! What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

StampinCathy said...

You are so welcome. Thanks for taking the time to share your creative and inspiring MOJO with us and also alittle bit of this and that of your personal life. Your card is just beautiful.

Mandy said...

Wow, that's GREAT! I love the bold color combo...and that bird really does set the tone here!

de said...

The colors are really great together and the ribbon ties it all end. Beaufitul design, beautiful sentiment!