8.10.2009

Top 3 Tuesday - Fine Art Photography

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope your week is off to a good start! Today I am sharing 3 Etsy shops that totally inspire me with their photography. I would love to be able to take pictures like these talented ladies! :)

First up is Shannon's shop, shannonpix. I love the soft quality many of her pictures have...I get a sense of peace and joy looking through her shop. Take a look at this beauty!


I always seem to be attracted to dandelion photographs. I think it reminds me of my childhood, always making wishes and believing in those dreams too...such a great quality to hold on to as we get older!

And I can't mention Shannon's shop without linking you to the photograph that attracted me to her shop in the first place. Photographs of oceans/water are another favorite of mine and the serenity of THIS piece totally drew me in.

And speaking of water photographs, check out this beautiful picture from Lilac Pop Photography.

Isn't this gorgeous?! I love it! And Janna's shop is filled with wonderful photographs...I would love to hear which one is your favorite!

The 3rd shop for this week is Tatiana Rene Photography. She has some really unique angles and items that she photographs. Here is a stunning black and white of Union Station:

And she has a great beach/ocean photograph too which you can check out HERE.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Top 3 for this week!

Do you remember those cute little owls I shared with you last week? Well one of them is on it's way to my house right now! :) You can see him HERE. Featuring all these great shops each Tuesday may not be good for my budget! :) But maybe I will get a lot of early Christmas shopping done! I am going to try to restrain myself but I really am impressed with all the wonderful talent and products on Etsy and I love discovering new shops.

I hope you are enjoying discovering these shops with me too! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last photo! The contrast is really nice!

cabin + cub said...

great finds! love the dandelion pic... reminds me of summer and blowing on them when i was little.

Kim Brown Designs said...

I love the first photo. It looks so tranquil!

The3Maries said...

Beautiful photos! Great feature!

Little Bird Too said...

I love the water one its gorgeous

Tatiana Rene said...

Aw, thank you so much for featuring me! Janna's shop is also one of my photo favs!! I will have to check out Shannon's shop too and heart her! Thank you so much again!! =]