8.05.2009

Blog Feature

I hope you all have had a wonderful day! I am working on some new Design Team projects for my local scrapbook store that I will share with you all soon! But today I just wanted to mention that Megan from Studio M.M.E. has featured my shop on her blog today along with a little interview. Check it out...you just might learn something new about me or maybe you'll fall in love with some of Megan's work! :)

Also, for all you Etsy shop owners who visit my blog...if you are interested in possibly being featured on my blog for one of my Top 3 Tuesday posts (see below for this week's post) please post your shop in THIS THREAD so that I can make sure to take a peek!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kerry

I will pop over and learn all about you! :)

Kati said...

Congrats on being featured! how exciting! :)

Green Hand Studio said...

Congrats on your featuring!
I make lovely design and deserve it!
Hugs
barbara