8.12.2009

New Projects to Share!

Hello all! I have been working on a ton of projects for my local scrapbook store but keep forgetting to take pictures of them before I turn them in! ACK! However, they are featuring a few of my projects on their blog right now so you can check them out HERE. The layout is one of my favorites of my two boys, there are a few cards too, and the mini album I did was super easy but I love how it turned out. I just used some Creative Cafe Tags for the album pages, a little patterned paper, letter stickers, and the October Afternoon Cherry Hill word stickers to create a fun little album about what Happiness is to me! :)

Last night I also played around with some brand new American Crafts paper from the Blue Skies collection. I love the tree paper in this line! Here are two cards I created:


I am still debating whether to put sentiments on these cards or just leave them as note cards that can be used for any occasion. I am going to make at least two more coordinating cards so I have a nice set.

I hope you all are having a great week! I will not be around much next week...spending some quality time with the family! However, when I return I will have some special surprises for all of you so stay tuned!

6 comments:

de said...

I really love these cards! The DP is great! Checked out your LSS blog... your designs are amazing! Loved your LO and mini album too. Your kids are just too adorable!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful projects Kerry. Really enjoying all your creative and inspiring eye candy.

Anonymous said...

THese are both UBER cute!!! Great job!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry,

Both of these cards turned out really great I love that they coordinate and those trees are so cool!!!

Wow look at you girl I think your followers list has like doubled since last time I noted the number you had!!! You deserve it though you are the sweetest and your posts are nice and homey to read and your creations are just so "YOU"!!!

Heather

Ashley Newell said...

These are gorgeous! I need these Cherry Hill line!

BagsByMelanie said...

These are gorgeous!