8.23.2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #50

Well, I am a day late but I do have a small project to share for this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge. I was off enjoying the Oregon Coast this past week with my family...it was beautiful and we had some much needed time together just playing on the beach and having fun! I am relaxed and refreshed and can't wait to get tons of crafting done this week! :)

The Etsy shop this week is Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage. Her shabby chic style is what inspired me the most. I immediately grabbed my Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie paper and then began figuring out what I wanted to create. I decided to try something new, a little triangle box...take a peek!



Wouldn't these be cute for a wedding or baby shower favor?! You can fill the little boxes with candy or some other small surprise. If you are interested in creating some of these boxes, THIS is the tutorial I used.

Now I hear there are two prizes up for grabs this week so take a peek at Ashley's post for all the details!

And although I haven't had the chance to see what my fellow DT members have created yet, I am sure they have some fabulous projects for you too since they are all so very talented! :)

7 comments:

Green Hand Studio said...

This little paper box is really
cute, tomorrow I have to try to make it.
Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial and the link to Ashley wonderful blog!
XXX Barbara

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love the box and tag. Great colors too.

Ashley Newell said...

Totally cute Kerry! I love it! Welcome back! We missed you!

de said...

So pretty! I love this! Fabulous! Hope you enjoyed your trip!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss your project!!!!!? It's so cute and totally perfect for the store!

Jacquel said...

Hey Kerry!
I love your box and thanks for the tutorial! Awesome work as always & tfs!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry,

Well it is official!!!! I have now figured out that I do not have time to officially visit my etsy girls and leave comments until Friday night the night before our new projects are due!!! LOL!!!

Well I never want to miss out on any of you girls projects because I always enjoy seeing them, but Friday seems to be the day I can get it done!!! LOL!!!!
At least if I come on the night before then I get to check out all your projects for the week not just Saturdays post!!! LOL

So anyway I really think your project for last week was perfect for that shop!!! Can not wait to see what you have for tomorrow (next friday!!!!LOL)

Heather