8.30.2009

Fun and Cute Christmas Cards

Yesterday my parents were able to come over to watch my boys for two hours so I could get some projects done. It was sooooo helpful! I finished up two orders for my Etsy shop, one of which was for a bunch of my button tree thank you cards (one of my most viewed and hearted items). And while I was putting those together I thought, 'These would make adorable little Christmas cards too!'

So, with Cath's Fun and Cute Moxie Fab challenge in mind, I created this card:


What do you think? I think sets of these cards will be showing up in my Etsy shop as we get closer to the holiday season! :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I will be back on Tuesday to share 3 great new Etsy shops that I have recently discovered!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh!! This is adorable. I love this Christmas card. You are one creative crafter. Glad you were able to get caught up on some of your orders.

de said...

Love this Kerry!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kerry! Thanks for entering the Fun & Cute Challenge!