8.03.2009

Top 3 Tuesday - Amazing Felt Products

This week I discovered three fabulous new shops that totally make me want to go buy a whole bunch of felt and see what I can come up with! :)

First up is Pretty in Posies. Jenn is so talented and her shop is filled with pretty felt hair accessories and brooches.

I mean, just look at this piece...

did you even know that felt could look so beautiful!

The zinnias are definitely my personal favorite but I would love to hear which item you like best from Pretty in Posies.


Next up is an adorable little shop called Vivikas Toy Art. Her owlies are so cute! Wouldn't this little guy be great to give a child for Valentine's Day?!


I also loved this little star, which she is currently sold out of but hopefully she will be making more soon! As a previous counselor and preschool teacher, I totally would have loved one of these to use with the children!


And finally a fun and educational item from MiChiMa. I firmly believe that young children learn a lot through play and by using different senses so when I saw Anna's stuffed felt alphabet sets I knew I just had to share them with all of you!

The bright colors and soft texture are sure to engage children in the learning process. And Anna has a variety of sets to choose from depending on your child's needs. MiChiMa carries jumbo and mini sets, magnetic, learn how to spell sets (with lots of extra letters), and even Spanish and Swedish alphabets!

However, don't be fooled by my excitement over the alphabet sets...MiChiMa carries several other fabulous items as well...you'll have to go take a peek! :)

I hope you have enjoyed my Top 3 this week! I would love to hear your comments about my picks and any ideas for future Top 3 Tuesday themes.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those alphas :) TFS!

Shana said...

Love the items! Can't wait to look at what else there is besides that cute little owl :)

Thanks for checking out my tempting items today too!

sewsouthern.blogspot.com

Bonzai Beadwear said...

that little owl is the cutest!

StampinCathy said...

What fund ideas for felt.

Green Hand Studio said...

Kerry thanks for sharing!
Really cute shops!

Kati said...

I can see how these felt products would inspire you to create your own! very cute! :)

Audrey said...

Great shops!! The owl is really cute.

Vivikas Toy Art said...

Kerry,

Thank you so much for mentioning me on your lovely blog!

xoxo
Viv