8.28.2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #51

Happy Saturday everyone! This week's featured Etsy shop is Red Crow Arts, a wonderful shop filled with unique mosaic art and clay creations. There are two prizes being given away this week so be sure to play along in the challenge! Check out Ashley's blog for extra details!

Here is the item that inspired me:


At first I was going to go with a fall/apple/teacher type project but all this week Paper Crafts Magazine has been celebrating the release of their Holiday Cards and More issue and Cath has been challenging everyone to get working on those holiday cards and projects. Sooooooooo.......I created a Christmas card instead!



I am entering this card into Cath's Clean & Graphic Challenge. And this weekend I am hoping to work on more holiday projects as well as some birthday cards for a friend!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far! Be sure to visit the rest of the Etsy Inspired Design Team members to see what items from Red Crow Arts inspired them and the amazing creations they came up with! Then take a little time to find your own inspiration and create a new project of your own!

10 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

Cute card and that's a great idea to get ahead on your Christmas projects.....I won't ever do it, but still....great idea! LOL.

Ashley Newell said...

OMGosh! This is sooo cute Kerry! I love the text on the left side!

Monika in VA said...

Great card! Love the line of Merry down the side!

Jacquel said...

Great Christmas card Kerry!

StampinCathy said...

This is one adorable Christmas card. I just love the colors and layout. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy and to make me think of starting my Christmas cards.

de said...

Love your card Kerry! And I love the inspiration piece you chose!

Audrey said...

Christmas Cards? already? and here I thought I started early! LOL

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I am loving that Christmas card, Kerry! Simply gorgeous! :)

Lee said...

Caaauuuute design and I'm loving seeing the festive colors!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for posting this to the challenge!