11.12.2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Etsy Inspired Challenge #114

Hello all! Well, I have a weekend full of special time with my boys. Today we are relaxing at home...perfect for a Saturday, right?! And Saturdays are always a good time to do a little crafting too! So, this week for the Etsy Inspired Challenge we have another fabulous shop to spark your creativity. Happy Day Designs is a lovely jewelry shop with the most gorgeous color combinations...each piece is truly a work of art. I was inspired by these beautiful pieces.



I was immediately attracted to the green but when I saw that beautiful red in the shop too, I was inspired to create a Christmas card.


So simple but it still makes a statement, don't you think? I thought this design would make for a cute and simple gift box/bag too. The paper and ribbon are both American Crafts and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

I was also inspired to create a festive treasury on Etsy.

You can see these items up close along with the links to the fabulous Etsy shops that sell them by clicking HERE.

To play along in the Etsy Inspired Challenge:
~Go to the Happy Days Designs shop and pick an item to be inspired by
~Make any creation you'd like and post a link to your creation on the EtsyInspired blog
~Please include a link to the shop in your post~Challenge ends on Friday Nov 19, noon Pacific time

~If you upload to an online gallery please use keyword EIC114

I'm sure there will be some colorful creations in the gallery this week! Especially since you could win a lovely necklace from Happy Day Designs or a stamp from our sponsor, Whiff of Joy, by playing along in the challenge! See the Etsy Inspired Blog for all the details.

And be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team to see their Etsy Inspired projects!

* Angie (November Guest Designer)

Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute, Kerry! I love the bow on this, gives me a very present like feel! And I love how you made the green and red feel very modern!

Queenie said...

What a fun and FESTIVE card! Perfect to use as Christmas cards!! FANTABULOUS work!

de said...

Love the color inspiration! How did you tie that bow so PERFECTLY?! It's gorgeous!

SmilynStef said...

Love that big red Christmas bow ... great Etsy Inspired design.

Joy said...

love the CAS of this!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

THIS is STUNNNNNING! Simple but BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, Kerry! You rocked this challenge!!