11.09.2010

Treasury Tuesday - Great Gift Ideas!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am enjoying a quiet day at home with my little one and took some time this morning to create a treasury on Etsy. As the holiday season gets closer I know we all are looking for the perfect gifts for family and friends and Etsy has some wonderfully unique and lovely items to choose from. I decided to create a treasury for all those crafty people out there who enjoy trying a new craft or having fun with a do it yourself project.

You can find links to all the shops that sell these items by clicking HERE.

And I found several other treasuries full of great gift ideas too!

A Unisex Gift Guide, Naturally!

Cream and Black, Gift Guide under $35

A Gift Guide for the Home Decorator

Also, I have fun card sets and card making kits for kids in my shop that are sure to put a smile on a loved ones face! :)

Have a great week! I'm going to be spending lots of quality time with my family this week so I probably won't post again until Saturday for the Etsy Inspired Challenge!

No comments: