11.25.2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends. I'm waiting for a little warmer temps and some rain before I head out to my parent's house for the day...our neighborhood still has a lovely hill covered with snow and ice.
Recently I created some Thanksgiving cards for a customer so I thought I would share two of them today with you all.



Today I am thankful for my husband who is a great provider, father, and friend. My oldest son who is so smart, loving, and has a heart of gold. My youngest son who makes me laugh daily and is so sweet and loving. My parents who have always supported and encouraged me in all I do, shown me unconditional love, and been wonderful role models. My little brother who is a wonderful uncle and is always there when I need to talk or need a good laugh. My extended family and friends who bring joy to my life. Thank you all for being a part of my life! I am so blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! My your day is blessed with your family and friends. Your cards are awesome.

de said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kerry! I hope you enjoyed the day with your family! TFS your beautiful cards and thoughts!

Queenie said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE both of these!! The texture in your fall wreath leaves card is soooooo luscious, and the cute trees in the other card are perfect with that sentiment!!! YAY!