10.05.2009

Top 3 Tuesday - My Fellow Washingtonians

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope your week is off to a good start! Today I am featuring 3 fabulous shops from my neck of the woods!

First up is Human Interest or Flanders Field Photography. Both of Jenny's shops are filled with gorgeous photos! Here's a peek at what you will find in her shops:

This is one of my personal favorites! Us Washingtonians love rain! :) But really, it is beautiful don't you think?!










Of course I had to include her Space Needle picture and this gorgeous photograph of the changing autumn leaves. Plus, don't you just love that bubble picture?! It has such a fun, whimsical feel to it that just takes me back to my childhood and makes me smile!

Check out Human Interest and Flanders Field Photography for more amazing pictures!

Next up is Licia Beads, a shop filled with beautiful handmade jewelry. Licia also has a gemstone and sterling supply shop HERE.

Here are a few of my favorites from Licia Beads:


I thought this Mookaite gemstone necklace was a perfect blend of great fall colors and silver accents.









Here are a gorgeous pair of Morning Dew freshwater pearl earrings...another great fall color and an unbeatable price too! I think these would make for a wonderful gift!


And of course my favorites would not be complete without a beautiful blue item! :)

Aren't these stunning?!

Licia named these earrings Drops of Rain ...maybe that is the real theme for me this week!

Although at the moment we happen to be having great weather...just cold.

Be sure to check out Licia Beads for more jewelry perfect for gift giving or a nice treat just for you!

The third shop I have to share with you today is Sugar Chic Baby which is filled with fun accessories for women and children as well as adorable felt food!
How cute are these hair clips and cupcakes?!


Kim offers a ton of great headbands for both women and children...you can see more fabric choices HERE (in case you don't love blue like I do! :)


Plus check out these great aprons...bless her heart she even has one for boys! Yeah!


Check out Sugar Chic Baby for more great items!

I hope you have enjoyed these shops as much as I do! I'd love to hear your thoughts/favorites too!

3 comments:

Licia said...

Awesome work! Thank you for your time doing this and the great feature :)

I too love flandersfields work! Especially the rain :)

I love felty things too! Adorable work Kim!

Thanks again :)

Sarah Knight said...

great stuff : )

Unknown said...

I love the Mookaite gemstone necklace