10.03.2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #56

Hello! This week's Etsy Inspired challenge is low key because it is World Card Making Day today and there is a TON going on in the paper crafting world. So, not all of the Design Team made cards for today but you can still check out the Etsy Inspired Blog to see some of our creations and play along with us!

This week's featured shop is the fakesweatshop. I was inspired by this cute little black cat with a purple heart.

It made me think of Halloween...so of course I had to use more of my BoBunny Boo Crew collection! :)

Here is what I came up with:
Well I am hoping to participate in lots of challenges and World Card Making Day fun today, however I do have a soccer game to attend and two boys to take care of so we will see how much I actually get to! :) Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: