10.08.2009

Love...

forever after!

I have been working on a wedding album for a customer and just thought I would share one of my favorite pages so far. I love this wedding line by Making Memories...the paper is so beautiful. For the cake I took a scalloped border punch, with tiny hearts along the edge, and punched along a white piece of cardstock. Then I just cut several pieces and layered it to look like a cake, adding some rhinestones on top for a nice detail.

Today I also had a chance to create a treasury. My theme is 'For the Love of Vintage'. Before Etsy, vintage items did not interest me too much but there are so many great vintage shops/items on Etsy that I have discovered a love for vintage. When I peruse the vintage shops on Etsy I always feel like hitting the nearby thrift store to see what goodies I can find! :) Click HERE to check out my Vintage Treasury.

Have a great night!

No comments: