10.26.2009

Top 3 Tuesday - For the Kids!

As the holiday season quickly approaches I am on the lookout for fun and unique gifts for kids. This past week I found 3 great Etsy shops that offer fabulous natural toys for children. So think about the kiddos you have on your list...I'm sure at least one of these shops will have a great gift idea for you!

First up is little alouette, a wonderful shop offering wood teethers and rattles for the wee ones on your list.

I love the moon and star teethers...what a great baby shower gift those would be. And the second picture is actually a rattle, which of course all kids love! Little alouette has a lot of great, natural wood teethers to choose from...cars, dinosaurs, butterflies, and trees to name a few.

Next up is a shop filled with amazing felted wool toys...great for any age! One look at Vicky's shop, Asher Jasper, and you are sure to fall in love with her whimsical toys and fun packaging!



Absolutely adorable, right?! I think any little one would have tons of fun with these. I know my son would love the cute animals and the fact that they are little balls would also be a bonus! :) Plus they come in this cute, new egg carton too...how fun is that?!


Vicky also can make her little wool animals into necklace charm pendants too.

Asher Jasper is filled with many adorable felted wool animals as well as people (multicultural...yeah!), holiday themed sets, and even a snow white and the seven dwarfs set which is quite impressive!

And speaking of impressive, I am pretty sure this amazing playscape was created with lots and lots of time and love.


Are you ready to go shopping yet?! Well wait until you see what this last shop has to offer all the kids on your list! Dream Child Studio is for all those imaginative and creative kids out there.

What princess wouldn't love a crown like this?!

Especially when you combine it with some Fairy bell rings!

One of my favorite gift items from Dream Child Studio is the Make Your Own Little Woodland Family Craft Kit...already packaged up and ready for giving the gift of creativity!



I hope you've enjoyed the shops I've featured today and maybe even found a gift or two for the kiddos on your list!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Thanks so much for the lovely feature, Kerry! I've always liked littlealouette and now I have dreamchild studio to check out. Thanks again :)
Vicky

StampinCathy said...

More fun and inspiring shop. Etsy Shopping is the way to go. Thanks for sharing.

Momiko Organics said...

Really cute choices! I especially love the playscape! It's adorable.

amy turn sharp said...

thanks so much! xo Little Alouette loves you!