10.12.2009

Top 3 Tuesday - For the Love of Trees

I am a tree lover. I just think they are one of nature's great beauties and are certainly such an important part of our environment. A walk through the woods is my idea of a nice, peaceful outing...fresh air, a quiet stroll, listening to all of the sounds the creatures of the forest make. Take a stroll with me will you through these great tree loving shops...

First enter the colorful forest that Angela Vandenbogaard has created in her shop, Jellybeans.























I love the names of Angela's pieces...Circle of Friends, Stand by Me, Wishing Tree.

And can you see the little branch of love in the heart tree? How sweet would that be for a little girl's room or just as a Valentine's Day gift or decoration.

Isn't this Seedling print cute too?! What a unique gift to give to new parents.

Angela also creates custom family forests. What color tree would you be? I think I would be a blue/green color, my hubby would probably be a green, and my boys would be orange and yellow (our little rays of sunshine!).

Next, let's head on over to the whimsical forest Wanda has created in her shop, Maple Shade Kids.


How adorable are these little owls?! I think these would be so cute in any child's room and you can choose which owls or birds you like best...click here to see other options.

Are you enjoying our little walk? Can you hear these sweet little birdies chirping? :)

Well I think we can agree that Wanda's designs are adorable, so let me tell you another reason I chose her shop for this week. Maple Shade Kids is extremely eco-conscious, using a combination of Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood and rescued wood, soy based stain, recycled papers, and non-toxic sealer.

Check out Maple Shade Kids for more fabulous, eco-friendly products!

And what better way to end our little walk through the forest than with a little tree hugging courtesy of hi tree!

Just look at this wonderful giant Sequoia pillow! How can you resist hugging this tree?! :)

Hi tree has a lot of great tree and leaf designs and a variety of products such as pillows, keychains, earrings, and even tape measures for you to enjoy!

Here are two more of my favorites from hi tree:


Take a deep breath, enjoy that fresh air...now go hug, save, plant or buy a tree! :)

As always I'd love to hear your favorites this week, and I'm sure the featured shops would love to hear your thoughts too! :) Tell me...what color or kind of tree would you be?

ETA: For more fabulous tree items, check out my newest treasury featuring my Top 3 and several other great shops! http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=71737

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous shops. You always found the coolest things on Etsy for us. Thanks so much for sharing.

Jenn said...

these are all too adorable!!

Tiff said...

Your faves are my faves!!!! WOW! I want some!!!!!!

cabin + cub said...

Love this post!.. makes me want to hug a tree.... everything you picked out is soooo cute!

MapleShadeKids.etsy.com said...

Thanks for your post :)
Hugs from Maple Shade Kids
Wanda

www.MapleShadeKids.etsy.com

Amy said...

I've always loved hitree's shop!! Such great items...

Victoria said...

Wow, those are some great picks! Tree pillow = brilliant... I really want one!