5.07.2013

Hello Friend - Fusion Card Challenge

 
Have you all checked out the Fusion Card Challenge yet?  I love that they made it like a science experiment (so creative!) and that there is both a sketch and inspiration challenge that you can combine or use separately to create your card.  Also, I think it is fun to go and vote for your favorite 3 each week! :)  I found a little time tonight to play along is the challenge for this week.  Here is my card based on the sketch only...
 

I created this card using American Crafts' XOXO collection...love the pretty pinks and greens in this collection.   I really like how this card turned out and my absolute favorite thing about this card is that pink fluffy stuff which I discovered by mistake!  I had some cute pink pom pom trim that I was going to use but when I cut a little piece to put on the card some of the fuzz was coming out of one of the little pom poms.  So, I went to see if I could pull the fuzz out and the whole trim began to unravel and voila, fluffy pink crafty goodness! :)  My card was based on the Fusion sketch (shown below) although I did flip it.


To play in the challenge or see the other entries and vote for your favorites you can check out the Fusion blog HERE.


4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute, Kerry! I love the layering!

~amy~ said...

green + pink = happiness
Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOO pretty! I LOVE the way you used those papers and this sketch!! I have seen this challenge-- just need to find time to play along:)

HUGS!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Kerry!
So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)