2.24.2009

Creating with Kraft

Caardvarks' current challenge is to create a card using Kraft and can you believe I have actually not used kraft before (gasp!). Well, I think I will definitely be using it a lot from now on...I love the earthy/natural feel it gives to a project. So, I played around last night with my new kraft cardstock, MME Penny Lane papers, and Unity stamps and this is what I came up with...
You can click on the card if you want to see a larger image and get a closer look at the details.
The stamps I used are from Unity's Something Within and Flirty Flowers sets. I have had this cute flower punch for awhile but haven't given it much love until last night. :) I used the little kraft flowers it punched out as accents on the ends of the striped paper strips. To give the punched image some color, I just adhered a piece of coordinating green paper to the other side of the card front.

I would love to hear your thoughts on my first kraft card! :) Hope you are having a great day...thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is beautiful Kerry! I love it! I don't have any Kraft, isn't that crazy?!? I think you did a great job!

SmilynStef said...

Love how you lined up that cute little punch ... the krft is so pretty with these colors. So glad you joined the Caardvarks fun.

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Your card is very pretty. I think you tie some of the best bows I have ever seen!
R

UKMUMINUSA said...

Gorgeous card, I think you did a great job, I don't have an Kraft either, but after seeing your card I think I have been enabled LOL.

Heidi said...

Oh I like this one!

lauren bergold said...

i ♥LOVE♥ the combination of kraft with those soft pastels...and the way you've used so many small elements that work well together!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! The colors are wonderful!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is just lovely!

Tanis said...

VERY cool Kerry!!
That is such a CUTE little punch!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is fabulous! Lovely design.

Stephanie said...

What a pretty card - I love using craft too - it's very classy :) x

Unknown said...

oh I've never used that color either., yours came out wonderful!