2.10.2009

Another Clean and Simple Card

Well, I had big intentions of working on several cards/projects last night but I just did not have much energy since my youngest came down with a bad cold yesterday and needed a lot of extra love. But I did take a few minutes to create another clean and simple card using my Unity stamps, some beautiful brown satin ribbon I got from Taylored Expressions, and a few rhinestones.
I just love SU's wild wasabi, especially paired with a dark brown. This card came together very quickly...I just stamped the dream tree image and sentiment in dark brown, tied the ribbon around the bottom of the card, and added some green rhinestones to the tree. I also used decorative scissors to create the scalloped edge at the bottom of the card.

In other news...Scrapbook News and Review is going to be publishing another one of my projects! Yeah! And did you see that they have just announced the launch of a new site for cardmakers called Card Universe. Another fun place to chat and be inspired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love that color combo too!

Congrats on getting published with SNR!

Hope the little one feels better soon!

Tonya