2.28.2009

Are You Ready To PARTY?!!!

Today is the big day...the EtsyInspired blog hop filled with challenges, chatting, and prizes starts NOW! :) Visit Ashley's blog for extra details about all that is going on today and come by our Paper Craft Planet Group to chat and show off your challenge creations! First up this morning is Tiffany...I love this girls' style! You will have to visit her blog for the challenge details but here is the card I created for her challenge...
HERE is the adorable little dress that I was inspired by. When I first got my Basic Grey Offbeat paper pad I wasn't sure I would ever use this bright yellow paper but once I saw that cute little girl dress I knew I had found the perfect inspiration!

I will be back in a little while to post another sample card for another one of todays challenges. And make sure to come visit me at 3 pm PST when I will be posting my challenge for the day along with a picture of the great Unity prize you could win! Hope to see you in the EtsyInspired PCP forum!

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Kerry! We are on the same mental page! I used a dress from that seller too! CUTE card! I love it!

Ellibelle said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colors!

wendyp said...

this is beautiful! So cheery!