6.19.2013

Vintage Love

Although I am not much of a vintage crafter, this week's Tuesday Trigger - Vintage Vagabond really inspired me.  I just loved the rich, earthy tones and the wood and metal accents. 



So, I got out my Bo Bunny Weekend Market collection and created this...


My hubby and I are celebrating 10 years of marriage this year (and I just read that Cath and her husband celebrated 18 years...congrats!) so I created this card with our anniversary in mind.  I just love that rich navy patterned paper and the vintage labels in this collection.  And don't you love the ruler paper?!  It sent me searching for a quote and I thought this one was perfect.  Did you notice my little flag?  I made sure to use the 10 for our years together and cut a little heart out to embellish it with love.  :)  Then I used one of Stampin' Up's fabulous mini library clips to attach it.

I am really happy with how this turned out...a masculine, vintage, romantic card.  That is a challenging combination, don't you think?!  :)  I am also entering this card into Bo Bunny's June Card challenge which is to make a masculine (or Father's Day) card. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!




4 comments:

Lynn said...

This is such a wonderful card Kerry and a very Happy Anniversary!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny.

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful take on the trigger. Happy 10th! My hubby and I just celebrated our 43rd. We're a bit ahead od you, but it seem to go quicker every year. Enjoy and celebrate!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a fab vintage card-- LOVE the doily look on the edge of the tag!! Congrats on 10 years of wedded bliss! Happy Anniversary!!! Ecc. 4:12b

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kerry! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)