6.06.2013

Happy Bot-Day! - Boy Birthday Card

With 3 boys of my own and 2 nephews, I am always in need of fun cards for boys.  And I think sometimes masculine/boy cards can be challenging since so many wonderful embellishments are sparkly or floral or more feminine in nature.  However, recently I played around with My Mind's Eye's Boy Crazy collection to create this robot themed birthday card that is just perfect for the little guy in your life!


I just love the great colors and patterns in this collection...not to mention the fun brads!


Since there were not enough layered brads, I simply punched out two circles from coordinating patterned papers to create a third layered brad (the one to the left of the robot brad).  And I wanted a little bit more dimension so I broke off the prongs on the robot brad and popped it up with foam squares along with the arrow.

The letter stickers are from Carta Bella's So Noted collection.

I will be back later this week to share pictures of my son's first birthday along with tips and links to help you plan your own fun carnival themed party.  We had a blast and it is a party that will be remembered by all for years to come!  :)

Have a wonderful day!  The sun is shining here so we are headed outside to play!



No comments: