7.15.2011

Pumpkin Spice Design Team Call

Thanks to my sweet blogging friend Savannah, I discovered a great new online craft store today and they just happen to be having a design team call!  Pumpkin Spice carries some of my favorite brands such as My Mind's Eye, Echo Park, and Crate Paper and they have fabulous prices too!  So, for the DT call the challenge was to create a project using two of more of the paper brands that they carry. 


I am having such fun using these MME playing cards (you can check out two other cards here) and I love the challenge of mixing different papers...such a great way to use up scraps and get extra creative!

Supply List:
Paper:  Crate Paper (Snow Day); My Mind's Eye (Happy Go Lucky); BoBunny (Double Dot)
Bee Card:  My Mind's Eye (Alphabet Soup Playing Cards - Girl)
Ribbon: American Crafts
Alphabet Stickers:  American Crafts
Border Sticker:  Crate Paper
Brads:  BoBunny

Another part of the DT call for Pumpkin Spice is to list my FAVORITE paper company...ack!  I think this is a bigger challenge than actually creating a project!  How can I choose?! :)  Well, frankly, I can't!  I LOVE My Mind's Eye...their boy collections are some of my favorites for scrapbooking my boys (although I love their girl lines too), American Crafts has such fun, colorful collections and I can never have too many AC Thickers or ribbon,  BoBunny Double Dot papers are a staple in my craft room, and I love Crate Paper's eclectic collections.  Honestly there are a few others I could list but I'm sure all of you paper crafters understand!

I hope you all are headed for a lovely weekend!  We will be packing for our big move!  I will be back next week with a layout or two along with some fun birthday decor I've been working on!


5 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

So super fun Kerry. Love the adorable bee and fun colors. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I just love these papers! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that design too! That paper/scallop on the bottom--is my FAV! You rocked this challenge! So glad you made this and entered it in the challenge;) Fingers crossed for you!!! <3

Good luck with your move!! Take it easy:)

Unknown said...

This card is adorable! I love the bee and the colors!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Virginia L. said...

Love this happy and sunny card, Kerry! Good luck on the DT call! You will be a great asset to the team, I know that for a fact:) !! All the best with the move and your new house! xoxo

sugarlips said...

Love the card!! I like the colors. Good luck on the DT call.