3.03.2010

Up for the Challenge

On Monday, Wendy Anderson issued a challenge over on the Making Memories blog. She challenged people to create a Spring layout and an extra challenge of using the Flutter collection on a boy page. Wendy created a beautiful example of her own and since I have 2 boys and I was lucky enough to win the Flutter collection from Making Memories during CHA week, I knew I had to give this challenge a try!

I rarely (if ever) use any pinks or flowers/butterflies on my son's layouts but the Flutter collection does have a lot of nice green, orange and blue colors too so it is really great for girl or boy Spring layouts. Here is what I came up with last night:

I really love how this turned out. Thanks for the challenge Wendy...I'll have to incorporate these colors into my son's layouts more often! :)

All the products are from the Making Memories Flutter collection except for the cardstock (Bazzill Basics) and the two flower buttons (Creative Cafe). The ladybug and butterfly are popped up on foam squares for dimension.

Hope the sun is shining where you are today! :)

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one fabulous layout. Love those colors together. Thanks for the inspiration.

de said...

This is amazing Kerry! Love it! You were definitely up for the challenge!

Kim Wilson said...

Wow! This is amazing :) thank you for the comment I will for sure be checking out your blog more often!!!

Beate said...

Fantastic page! I love everything about it.
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Just gorgeous, Kerry!