3.16.2010

Need a Creative Boost?

I've added some new Creativity Kits to my Etsy shop! It's always nice to have a variety of papers and supplies to choose from but often I find that I don't want to buy a whole paper pack or whole package of embellishments. My Creativity Kits are theme based and have lots of items from great companies like Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, and My Mind's Eye (to name a few). I just listed a girl and a boy themed kit this past week as well as some fun embellishments and stamps. Click HERE to check them all out.



I also have a card to share with you all today. This card was one that didn't get picked up for a publication call (oh well). But I thought you all would probably appreciate it still! :)


I love the cheery feel to this card and thought my button flowers turned out pretty cute too! :)

Hope you're enjoying your day!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Your kits are adorable!!!! Filled with lots of goodies and your card is so sweet :)

StampinCathy said...

Your kits are just full of fun goodies. I just love your bright and cheery card and those button flowers are so cute.