3.12.2010

So Glad We're Friends - Etsy Inspired Challenge #79

Hi everyone, happy Saturday! I am honored to introduce you to this weeks featured Etsy shop, 3 Dots Jewelry. The jewelry in this shop is fabulous...I should know since I have already purchased 3 necklaces! :) I absolutely love them! Lucie (the owner) has a beautiful, modern style that is inspired by nature and it is truly reflected in her wonderful pieces. Take a look...



I was inspired by the colors, the wood, and overall natural feel of the pieces. Here is my creation:

Cute, right?! The patterned paper, tree sticker, and owls (which I popped up on foam circles) are all from My Mind's Eye Little Boy Blue collection. The kraft cardstock and stamps are from Papertrey Ink.

Okay, now it's your turn! To play along with our challenge, all you have to do is go to 3 Dots Jewelry and pick any item to be inspired by. Make your creation and post a link to it on the Etsy Inspired Blog by next Friday, Mar 19th by noon Pacific time. Everyone will be entered into a random drawing to win. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC79. And please remember to give credit to the shop that you found your inspiration from.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Stretch N' Bubbles, a fun digital stamp site. Personally, I am in love with THIS little rocket image. Alison is generously giving away 4 prizes!!! So your odds of winning this week are great! :) The first winner will receive 4 free digital images and 3 runners up will receive one digital image of their choice from Stretch N' Bubbles.



Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team created for you too!

6 comments:

Lisa - papergrace said...

Love all your color choices and your nature theme (while totally cuuute!) really works so well with this shop! Great job. :)

StampinCathy said...

You rocked this challenge. I just love the look of the natural feel of this card and all the details you added.

de said...

I really LOVE this card Kerry! I am a big owl fan and I just love how this all came together! Cute!

Thanks for your sweet words about my Buddy. It's going to be a rough for a while and positive thoughts help a great deal.

Amy said...

Love your card! What a great ETSY Store!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry,

I totally seriously love this card it is so cool and so perfect!!! I love the mix of kraft and those papers it is just a very nice happy creation!!!!

You did a stampendous job this week!!!!

Heather

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super sweet, Kerry! I am in love with that paper! :)