1.18.2009

Another Birthday Card

Well, I am on a birthday card kick lately...although I don't think I have enough birthday stamps. Hmmm...I think I better do something about that! :) So, this weekend I needed to make a card for my Dad's birthday, which worked out well since Stamp Something's challenge this week is to make a birthday themed card or project. I took out my Basic Grey Boxer paper pad (excellent for masculine cards) and used Jen's Sketch for my starting point. Here is what I came up with:

I was going to cover the chipboard d's but kind of liked the look of it plain...more masculine I thought. My Dad loved it, of course! He has always been one to encourage and support me in anything I do...one of the many things I love so much about him! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I am working on a project for my LSS that I will hopefully be able to share with you later this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful card!! love this!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card, love that chipboard! Thanks for playing. :)

Yankee in England said...

I like the chipboaard in white as well, arn't dads wonderful when they support you! Great card.