First off, I wanted to share a card I created for today's SCS sketch challenge.
I mainly let this cute My Mind's Eye (Be Merry collection) paper speak for itself. I really love the snowmen and thought it would be fun to make the center panel look like a picture hanging on a wall to give it added interest. The sentiment is from my Unity Bitty Christmas Tags set and the large silver eyelets are Making Memories.
Now, for my exciting news...my very first blog award! Today, I checked my blog to find that Elizabeth from Elizabeth's Craft Room had left me a special blog award!
Thanks Elizabeth...it made my day! I have only been blogging for a few months now but am having a lot of fun with it. Thanks to all of you who visit me regularly and leave me such sweet comments! :) So, now I need to nominate 5 other fabulous ladies for this award. And here they are...
1. Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts - She always has such cute cards and I love the products that Limelight carries. And if you have not visited her before, this is definitely the week to do it because right now she (along with her fabulous DT) has a lot of fun games, challenges, and giveaways going on for the 12 Days of Christmas.
2. Ashley at Heart Hugs Designs - Each week Ashley posts an Etsy Inspired Challenge and I have been enjoying discovering the Etsy stores that she features. Her cards are adorable and as her blog title implies she shares her heart each week too.
3. Chelsea at All Things Through Christ - This girl is just the sweetest and her cards and layouts are amazing!
4. Patter at Triple the Scraps - I found Unity stamps (which I absolutely love) through Patter's blog. Although Patter creates great cards and layouts, what I love most about her blog is her focus on God. It is truly inspiring how God is working through Patter, helping her to reach out to all of us and bring us closer to Him.
5. Maren at Zany not Crazy - Maren is a fellow Washingtonian and I just love her style! She is an extremely active blogger, often posting several beautiful cards in one day, and is super creative too. I'm always inspired by her work.
A little note for my nominees: I know you all are super busy with crafting, kiddos, and life so please don't feel obligated to pass on this award...I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blogs.
If you do want to pass along the award, here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the Kreativ Blogger logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person that sent the award.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs.
4. Put a link to their blog on your blog.
5. Leave a message for the people you nominate.
It is getting late, so I am going to head off to bed but hopefully I will chat with some of you over in the Unity forum tomorrow for Hip Hop Thursday. And I will definitely be posting again on Friday. Thanks for stopping by!