10.19.2008

Thank You

I just wanted to thank all of you who visit me here at my blog. I have been blogging for a month and a half now and greatly appreciate all of your comments. Here is a thank you card I made recently. Two of my favorite colors are blue and green, so this Scenic Route paper was just calling my name!












I found this great ribbon at Michaels...the colors match the paper perfectly and I love the ruffled edges. For the ribbon I just adhered a piece of it down 3/4 of my card. Then I took a separate piece and tied it into a bow, which I adhered with two glue dots. The two scalloped edge panels are popped up on 3D foam squares and to finish it off I added a mini metal flower tab (Making Memories). Thanks again for stopping by! I will post again later this week.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooh I love the total coordination of the colors and patterns here! Great job!

Enfys said...

This is one of my favourite colour combos too, the card looks great.