10.29.2008

G is for Gratitude

Caardvark's current challenge is to create a monogram themed card. Using Amber Hight's sketch and some fabulous October Afternoon paper, I came up with this card.
I really love the bright blue and yellow together...I just might have to go back and get some more of this paper! :)

Extra details:
Making Memories Crystal Brads
Bazzill Basics Admiral blue cardstock
SU Not Quite Navy ink
Unity Stamp Company - Gratitude=Joy set
Ribbon - Unknown (but I got the last yard that my LSS had!)
Chipboard g - unknown
Decorative Scissors - Provo Craft

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a bright and cheerful day...it is actually quite beautiful today here in Washington and not too cold!

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous monogram card ... I love how you used the striped paper in both directions and the yellow polka dots are awesome too.

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the blue, yellow, green color combo.

Michelle said...

Oh I LIKE this card! Those colors are great together! TFS!